Monday, April 7, 2008

i drank some beers.


This weekend was chalk full of hardy st. pete debauchery. My Gracie celebrated her 22nd birthday with good food and strong drink. I heart dinner parties and I heart my Gracie. Lookie how cute we are. Also, CiCi's preggers! So, obviously, i had to touch her belly way too much and take pictures.


The downtown area was pretty well taken over by quite the motley crew; all brought out by the promise of loud cars, fast times, cheap beer, loose women and crap food. Oh, St. Pete Grand Prix. I must admit, even I was taken in by the excitement of seeing our beautiful city on espn. Viva la vroom vroom.


Saturday night was spent at the pool hall over pitchers of cheap beer and very bad behavior. I'm a god awful pool player. So is Carolyn. Together we embarked on what was sure to be the longest game of in the history of billiard due to our utter lack of ability to sink a single ball. However we gave up halfway through and passed our cues on to our more competent, less drunk companions.


Not sure if kickball was rained out or not, as I didn't go outside till round 5, when we finally set out to grab some grub at the Northeast Tavern. Beers and samwitches and the race on a big ol screen T.V. satisfied any residual desire to know how many race cars weathered the storm without crashing.


Sunday night was sushi at Rachada followed by drinking contaminated red stripe and watching Kat Williams on youtube. Also, googling lol catz. Not bad.

Countdown till my birthday. Then i'll be why stop nowing all the way to the bank. Or at least until September. Florida Summer's make me all sorts of crazy.






2 comments:

invisible monster said...

http://personalcoma.blogspot.com/

add it, biatch. <3

TheRobbStory said...

I was at the dang Tavern Sunday night. You were not.