Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Economic Crisis Shmeconomic Crisis

What with all of these life altering decisions, (nyc/nyu ftw!) I’ve realized that if all goes as planned, this upcoming summer will be the first time in 7 years- and possibly the last time for 7 more years that I will be without a job and without any expenses, thereby making it an ideal time to study abroad. Yes, I’m hoping for Paris, Venice and then onto the Big Apple- how worldly will I be?! The course i'm looking to take is an Art History course that I am hoping to take at the graduate level, as I can then transfer these credits on towards my degree at NYU. The course is on the Paris Avant-Garde and looks really fantastic.

I just turned in the application. Paris ain't gonna know what hit it.

In other news, Happy Thanksgiving! The Friday after Thanksgiving, I will be hosting Friendsgiving. Wanna come? We're meeting up at 3pm at my house and then onto Cresent Lake for some Tri-County Turkey Day polo (SRQ and Tampa are coming out!). Bring some leftovers and some beers and come out for some food, fellowship and bike-polo!

Friends! Giving! Puppies! Kittens! Rainbows!

xoxo

No comments: