Friday, June 6, 2008



So this is going down tomorrow. Davis Island. Be there. I most likely won't be racing, for several reasons I'm not getting into right here, but I will definitely be around drinking some beers. Come say hello!



Also, looky how cute! This went down last week, when Carolyn and I attended The [5] art closing, then a bunch of us sat around and drank warm beer while awaiting Pete, Dallas and Taylor. They got lost, or something. Anyways, we then rode to Memas, ate a bunch of tacos, had our Polaroid taken from a deceiving homeless man for 5 dollars and rode our bicycles some more. Some time after that, I boarded a plane to JFK. Note, drinking and staying up all night only to get on a plane at 4am makes for a bad flight experience. So does having a having a four hour delay in MIA because your connecting flight is sans pilot.

Hey, times are tough.





No comments: